Friday, July 23, 2010

India Collection



Enter into “color nirvana” with the OPI India Collection by OPI. The OPI India Collection includes nail polish colors that wrap you in the energy of the season and fill you with delight. The OPI India Collection nail colors are vivid, warm and enchanting. Immerse yourself in this color paradise of the OPI India Collection.




These are the swatches.




I'm sorry ladies, but it is really difficult to find the swatches that you see on my other collections to help assist you on choosing the colors. Therefore, i hope this would help. :)

$13 each



I'm Indi-A Mood For Love (I41)
Creamy hot pink



Elephantastic Pink (I42)
Creme carnation pink






Black Cherry Chutney (I43)
Deliciously dark shimmery black-red




Yoga-Ta Get This Blue (I47)
Shimmery deep dark blue





 Get Me To The Taj On Time (I48)
Creme pale opal shade









Curry Up, Don't Be Late (I49)
Golden metallic simmers




Charmed By A Snake (I50)
A charming, disarming shade of shimmery bronze




 Lunch At The Delhi (I51)
Creme coral




Royal Rajah Ruby (I52)
Shimmery Jeweled burgundy





With love, T.
 If you have any enquiries, you can email it to euphoricnails@hotmail.com

No comments: