Super Fast Drying Top Coat
- Dries to the touch in 1 minute
- Dries to the nail in 5 minutes
- Chip resistant - Protects Nails
- 2 UV inhibitors
- Protects nails
- Ideal for nail art
- Easy to apply
Five Time Winner - Allure Magazine's Best Topcoat Award!
The Aliphatic Resin System: re-wets to revive existing nail polish. Smooths out scratches and abrasions. Dissolves any oxidation and returns existing polish to its original color. Reaches through any lotion residue to re-wet and adhere to existing polish. Includes a top quality brush that reaches to the bottom of the bottle so you can use the whole bottle.
Poshe Nail Strengthening Treatment Base Coat
- Promotes Strong, Healthy, Beautiful Nails, without dehydrating Formaldehyde
- Protein Enriched To Strengthen Nails
- Calcium Fortified To Harden Nails
- Ridgefiller To Smooth Nail Imperfections
- Treats All Types of Problem Nails: Soft, Peeling, Weak, Thin, Hard, Ridged, Dry & Brittle.
- Contains Pro Vitamins B-5 (Panthenol) Refats The Lipids Of The Nails To Restore Moisture & Maintain Flexibility
- No Formaldehyde
- No Toluene, Toslamide or Toluol
- No Toluenesulfonamide - Formaldehyde Resin
- United States Patent Granted
- Contains 2 UV Inhibitors
- No Violet or Blue Dyes Added
- Bonds layers Together, Making Nails Resistant To Peeling & Splitting
- Can Be Reapplied Over Existing Polish
- Will Re-wet itself When Used As A Treatment
- Top Quality Brush - Reaches To The Bottom - Consumer Can Use The Whole Bottle
Directions: Shake well before using. For beginnning treatment, apply one coat of 4 in 1 Treatment to clean, dry nails without polish, apply Poshe' Super-fast Dry TopCoat. Reapply an additional coat of 4 in 1 Treatment every other day. As the nail's condition improves, apply every 3-4 days. Remove weekly or as needed. For wear with fashion colors: apply 4 in 1 treatment to clean, dry nails, apply two coats of color and protect with Poshe' Super-fast Dry TopCoat. Remove weekly.
Poshe Top and Base is even okay for expecting moms. The only brand that caters to this needs.
With love, T.
If you have any enquiries, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org